Technical Marketer with Growth Hacking Mindset
We’re looking for a Technical Marketer with Growth Hacking mindset who will take a lead part in the marketing department.
With passion to out of the box marketing, eager to learn more and desire to develop in the field of new-age marketing.
If you are up for the challenge – come work with us!
* We are searching for people who have the mindset and the desire to to develop in those fields and skills, no need to be expert in every aspect but the will to understand it, build processes and automate them through tools or other employees.
- Manage campaigns in various paid acquisition channels such as: social networks, native advertising and other exciting opportunities.
- Knowledge in the SEO and content marketing world to execute.
- Social and viral marketing experience to create engagement with the brand and his assets.
- Analyze user and campaign data, uncover insights using advanced analytics tools such as Hotjar, Mixpanel and more.
- Experience with Email Marketing world, automations, copywriting and more..
- A/B testing mindset.
- Research new opportunities to growth.
- Work with in-house team and outsource to accomplish tasks in the marketing field.
- Automate marketing processes with advanced tools or through employees.
Social Media Assistant
Works closely with social media manager to create engaging content for our clients social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimise content following search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing,managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
- Free training provided
- Work from home
- Part time and full time available.
- Salary dependent on experience.