Social Media Assistant
Works closely with social media manager to create engaging content for our clients social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimise content following search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing,managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
- Free training provided
- Work from home
- Part time and full time available.
- Salary dependent on experience.